Skip to main content Skip to footer

If agreement reached on rented property how can we ensure hb will pay said amount,has rent been sorted with rent officer?

How can we be assured that amount stated for rent will be paid by hb,do we need confirmation from rent officer, we are a joint tenancy,have lived in 41 Emery Street since 2000,property is damp,private landlord,hardly ever see, I have had pneumonia attributed by damp and carbon monoxide poisoning through the property and desperately need to move,asap,I am currently sorting out work in the Waterloo area off St Johns Road and wondered if any 2 bedroomed houses are available for rent

Asked on Jun 20 2011, Renting in Liverpool | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • We would suggest that you speak to your local council regarding your worries. They should be able to clear everything up for you. With regards to renting, you need to register with agents who accept HB to find somewhere new - the council may have a list for you.

    Answered on Jan 25 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Liverpool questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting