Skip to main content Skip to footer

Can you tell me which estate agents have landlords who accept DSS in the Croydon area?

I'm trying to find a 1 bedroom flat, but don't have a lot of money for a deposit and rent in advance.

Asked on Aug 12 2009, Renting in London | Report content

Answers (4)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 1

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • If you ask the local authority they should have a list of landlords or agents that will accept dss good luck!

    Answered on Oct 25 2009, Report content
  • The best place to look for rental properties available (that accept housing benefit) is the benefit housing website. Otherwise contact the local council housing department, they should be able to advise you of any local landlords/agents that you can contact.

    Web reference:

    Answered on Aug 26 2010, Report content
  • Yes i need a dss accepting landlord for a studio or one bedroom flat urgently in any area of london preference not neccessary

    Answered on Dec 31 2015, Report content
  • Not in Croyden; preferably in the Berkshire area

    Answered on Oct 29 2017, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting