Skip to main content Skip to footer

I need a 3 bed in SE16 that accepts dss

3 bed house in SE16/ SE1

Asked on Aug 29 2009, Renting in London | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • The best thing to do is speak to the local authority and they will have a list of agents and landlords that will take dss. Also, you can try Gumtree as they have a lot of private landlords that will also take DSS.

    Answered on Nov 18 2009, Report content
  • Yep Local Authorities are your best bet in finding answers on DSS and information on Estate Agents and Landlords who accepts them. I know for a fact though that some independent agents stay shy of them for a number of reasons.

    Answered on Aug 16 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting