Skip to main content Skip to footer

Need to rent from dss only

I want to rent a 4 to 5 bedroom house but dss will have to pay, as I am a single parent with 5 children.

Asked on Sep 29 2009, Renting in London | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • If you ask the local authority they should have a list of landlords or agents that will accept dss good luck!

    Answered on Oct 25 2009, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting