Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

1 bedroom flat dss welcome in E14.

I'm 17 weeks pregnant and urgently require somewhere to live.

Asked on Oct 10 2009, Renting in London | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Best to speak to the local authority as they will have a list of agents that will take dss

    Answered on Nov 5 2009, Report content
  • If you have lived in the E14 area for all your life or have any connections in that area the local authority can house you. If they do not house you, you can go to Citizens Advice, they should be able to help with your situation or give you a solicitor who will speak on your behalf.

    Answered on Nov 18 2009, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting