Skip to main content Skip to footer

Male with a deposit, seeking a 1 bedroom dss approved property in either Croydon or South Norwood.

I wonder if anyone can help me, I'm 44 years old, recently unemployed and in need of finding accommodation, I'm an energy surveyor/fitter by trade and am confidently expecting to return to full time employment shortly. I would like to stress I'm seeking a self-contained property with separate lounge and bedroom, furnished or unfurnished... Although I am looking on other sites to enhance my search, after having approached and found my local authorities list of dss accepting landlords to be out of date, this is a direct request to anyone who may have or knows of a suitable property... thanks

Asked on Nov 6 2009, Renting in London | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • The best place to look for rental properties available (that accept housing benefit) is the benefit housing website. Otherwise contact the local council housing department, they should be able to advise you of any local landlords/agents that you can contact.

    Web reference:

    Answered on Aug 26 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting