Skip to main content Skip to footer

I'm looking for a 1 bed flat to rent Accepting dss

Can anyone shed any lights on estate agents or landlords willing to accept housing benefit in west or south west london? I'm 29 years old always worked but have recently lost my job and therefore in this situation. I can provide a guarantor aswell as references. Hope anyone can help me. Thanks in advance

Asked on Nov 6 2009, Renting in London | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • The best thing to do is either try gumtree or ask your local authority as they should have a list of landlords and agencies who will take dss

    Answered on Nov 7 2009, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting