Skip to main content Skip to footer

What do you need as a landlord in order to rent out your property?

Ie.: insurance, any certificates, etc.

Asked on Nov 10 2009, Renting in London | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • You will ned an energy performance certificate and a gas safety certificate and specific building insurance. Good luck in letting your property.

    Answered on Nov 10 2009, Report content
  • Adding to the below you will also need to let your mortgage company know that you intend to let it out.

    Answered on Feb 22 2010, Report content
  • Follow the law and good luck!

    Answered on Apr 8 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting