Skip to main content Skip to footer

Renting in London area E9/E8/E14.

I would like to know if I could rent privately or from the council on housing benefit who also accepts no deposit as I'm on income-based jobseeker allowance, which I can not afford 500,00.

Asked on Nov 18 2009, Renting in London | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • The best thing to do is speak to the local authority and they will have a list of agents and landlords that will take dss. Also, you can try Gumtree as they have a lot of private landlords that will also take DSS.

    Answered on Nov 18 2009, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting