Skip to main content Skip to footer

Homes/flats to rent in Islington.

Do any of these properties in Islington accept housing benefit (DSS) and if yes, do I need to have a deposit? As I'm on income-based jobseekers allowance I can not afford the £500 in advance.

Asked on Nov 18 2009, Renting in London | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • The best thing to do is speak to the local authority and get a list of agents and landlords that have properties to let to dss

    Answered on Nov 19 2009, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting