Skip to main content Skip to footer

Desperately seeking housing benefit in the W11 area of London.

Just got out of a relationship, which I have to move out, currently in education, seeking any advice on how I can rent using housing benefit in the W11 area of London.

Asked on Dec 16 2009, Renting in London | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • There are a lot of agents that don’t take Housing Benefit or DSS due to the way they are paid. The best thing to do is speak to the local council as they will have a list of agents that take Housing Benefit and even private landlords. If not then try gumtree as there are a few private landlords on the site that will help you. Good luck

    Answered on Jan 28 2010, Report content
  • Another good way is to register on a site called, you will find landlords that accept housing benefit. I used it it was cool.

    Web reference:

    Answered on Mar 22 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting