Skip to main content Skip to footer

Short term let either studio or flat share

Where do I find flats either studios or flatshare flat on a short term basis? Room or studio required for 2 to 3 months in London, preferably Fulham area.

Asked on Jan 8 2010, Renting in London | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting