Skip to main content Skip to footer

I'm a landlord, can anyone recommend a buildings insurance company?

Asked on Feb 5 2010, Renting in London | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • I live in southampton and use Castle or Ecclesiastical

    Answered on Feb 5 2010, Report content
  • Hi, Homelet do a specialist landlords buildings cover and their rates are pretty good - worth a quote.

    Answered on Feb 16 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting