Skip to main content Skip to footer

Renting out whole place vs using an agent.....

Hi all. I am after people's opinion on the best place to advertise my house for rental. Can you do this on Zoopla or the other portals..? Do you think you will get a lower price through sites like Gumtree? Do people know of a good property lawyer in East London that won't charge an arm and a leg? Many thanks, Sam

Asked on Mar 1 2010, Renting in London | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • To advertise on portals like Zoopla you need to be an agent/developer. You can advertise on sites like Fish4 and Gumtree for a lower cost (Gumtree is free). Also advertising in your local paper would be a good idea.

    Answered on Mar 9 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting