Skip to main content Skip to footer

I'm relocating to England from abroad. What will I need to rent a flat/flatshare?

I'm looking online a bit to get a feel for what is offered in the London area. The only thing is what exactly do I need as far as documents are concerned for me to actually get in the flat. How difficult will it be for someone relocating to find a place? Are there agencies that cater to ppl like me? Any help at all, ANY, would be appreciated.

Asked on Mar 9 2010, Renting in London | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0
  • To rent a flat you will need copies of passports and relevant visa's in addition you will need confirmation of employment from a UK employer or 6 months rent in advance in order to pass the referencing criteria. As far as I know all Lettings agents will be able to assist in your search as you are by no means alone coming in from abroad.

    Answered on Mar 9 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting