Skip to main content Skip to footer

I am receiving bond scheme. My council will pay my deposit, £300 every week.

I want to move to Stratford, but I am worried about moving there. Please can you advice me about area, shools for my children?

Asked on Mar 18 2010, Renting in London | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Best thing is to speak to the local athority or your local citizen advice bureau good luck

    Answered on Mar 22 2010, Report content
  • If you look at the website which is the Councils website there is alot of helpful information relating to schools and the area. You would also be able to talk to them direct on 01789 267 575 and I am sure they will be able to help

    Answered on Mar 25 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting