Skip to main content Skip to footer

Where can I register with agents letting property to DSS tenants?

Asked on Apr 6 2010, Renting in London | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Phone around, if you have a UK guarantor you shouldn't have too much trouble.

    Answered on Apr 8 2010, Report content
  • Many agents do not have a specific policy regarding tenants in receipt of Local Housing Allowance it will depend on the landlord's preferences. I would reccommend that you register with all the local agents explaining your situation. We would normally require you to have a guarantor but it does very much depend on the preferences of the individual landlords.

    Answered on Apr 8 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting