Skip to main content Skip to footer

What documents to I need to rent a house?

Do I need to show my self employed papers or can I just give my employer's number and they can confirm?

Asked on Jun 30 2010, Renting in London | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • I would reccomend that you obtain 3 years worth of your own accounts from an accountant. However, some referencing agents will be happy with your employers contact details.

    Answered on Jul 1 2010, Report content
  • All agents work differently, but we would obtain a letter from your accountant to show your last 12 months trading. If you could provide a guarentor this would also help your cause.

    Answered on Jul 1 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting