Skip to main content Skip to footer

Can I advertise a property to let on Zoopla although I am not an agent?

Asked on Oct 15 2010, Renting in London | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Generally only agents can advertise on the major property portals, which can be a problem if you don't want to use an agent, but you need access to good internet advertising. There are some sites like Gumtree and Globrix where you can advertise your property for free but the results from these sites don't tend to be as good. However I may have a solution to your problem - please contact me if interested.

    Answered on Oct 16 2010, Report content
  • Not privately, althought try the tempt me section (I haven't checked if it is also suited for letting-my apologies if not). Gumtree seems increasingly popular for the private landlord.

    Answered on Oct 19 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting