Skip to main content Skip to footer

We are immigrating from Australia for work reasons, how can we rent a house from Australia? And what areas are gay and lesbian friendly?

Asked on Nov 26 2010, Renting in London | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0
  • You can find a property, contact the agency and do most of the process on line. Be aware that you should always view the property before you sign any agreement as soon as you can. London is well known for embracing cultures and any area you choose will be a good one. For the hustle and bustle of bars and restaurants I would suggest Clapham and Vauxhall.

    Answered on Nov 30 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting