Skip to main content Skip to footer

How can l buy a property without losing my council flat?

Asked on Feb 13 2011, Renting in London | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • You can buy the property in one of your family members name or someone else and like this you will still have your council flat.

    Answered on Feb 19 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting