Skip to main content Skip to footer

If I want to rent a house what I need?

Hello. I want to rent a house but what documents do I need and how much must I pay before moving in? For example the house is 800 pcm.

Asked on May 25 2011, Renting in London | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 3 No 0
  • You will need a deposit and one months rent up front. Also you might be asked for references from previous rental agreements.

    Answered on May 26 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting