Skip to main content Skip to footer

I am interested in a property how do I go about it?

Asked on Sep 7 2011, Renting in London | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • I have added a link which should help.

    Web reference:

    Answered on Sep 8 2011, Report content
  • Firstly, you will need to contact the agent or landlord and arrange a viewing. If you want to secure a tenancy, generally you will be asked to pay a holding fee which will take it off the market. If you subsequently pull out, you may lose this fee. From then on, every agent/landlord is different and requirements may vary as to referencing and credit checks.

    Answered on Oct 12 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting