Skip to main content Skip to footer

I moved from London to Kent 6 months ago but I want to move back, but rent property is very expensive, am looking to rent from a private landlord

I and my kids need a place to stay in London, I lost my temporary property from the council 6 months ago. Don't know what to do.

Asked on Sep 28 2011, Renting in London | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • I would suggest the first thing to do would be to speak to the local council and check their housing benefit criteria.

    Answered on Sep 28 2011, Report content
  • We would suggest talking to your local council and asking for a list of agents who can help you

    Answered on Jan 25 2012, Report content
  • I would highly suggest a mutual exchange as that is what I am doing to get up to Kent. What part are you in?

    Answered on May 1 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting