Skip to main content Skip to footer

I have a house in Rum Close E!W with 2 double and 1 single bedrooms. What can I expect in rental?

Asked on Nov 10 2011, Renting in London | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hi, you can always ask local agents who will narmally carry out a free no obligation valuation. Alternatively, look at similar properties on the property portals for comparison prices.

    Answered on Nov 14 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting