Skip to main content Skip to footer

I live N4 1NR and I want to change to Maida Vale London W9, how to do to transfer my file to another town hall?

Hello, how can I transfer my case into another council? Thank you.

Asked on Mar 12 2012, Renting in London | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 1
  • Hi there you will need to pay your last bill at N4 1NR and they can then close your account and open a new one for you at Maida Vale which will obviously be a different authority then N4!

    Answered on Mar 19 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting