Skip to main content Skip to footer

Where can I find private landlords or agencies who accept housing benefits?

I am looking for agencies or private land lords who accept part of the rent to be paid by housing benefit. Within w14 and surrounding areas.

Asked on Nov 8 2012, Renting in London | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0
  • You might find what you are looking for here on Zoopla, if not, try local papers and loot, also try gumtree.

    Answered on Nov 8 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting