Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Peope that get housing benefit

Zoopla do they offer for rent house to people that can claim housing benefit, a father and mother and 2 disable kids.

Asked on Apr 7 2014, Renting in London | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Hi I am Tommy from Arran Sales & Letting in the North West of England. Decisions on who properties can be let to is at the discretion of the landlord. Many landlords will let to families on benefits, so I would recommend that you contact the Letting Agents in the areas in which you would like to rent and ask them the question.

    Answered on Apr 8 2014, Report content
  • As above this all depends on the Landlord's decision so it is best to contact local agents to see if they have any properties accepting DSS tenants on their books. Hope that helps.

    Answered on Apr 9 2014, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting