Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

US citizen looking to rent in the UK

Hi, i am a US citizen currently living in the US and I was wondering, if I move to the UK will I be able to rent a flat or apartment? If so how (like what would be required)?

Asked on Feb 9 2015, Renting in London | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting