Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Rent Documents Needed

Hello ! I would like to know what documents do i provide for renting an appartment in Central London. I must inform you that i am a UE Member Citizen, i have the Romanian Nationality. If i do not work in UK or i do not have a Bank account in UK, but in my Country Home can i still rent ? In fact i would like to know what the landlords ask for renting to foreigners . Thank you in advance, Kind regards, Dr Ionescu

Asked on Apr 24 2015, Renting in London | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hi. Just have your passport to hand. Also if you are claiming JSA. make sure to bring that card as well. A landlord may also need a written reference showing an address and phone number for that person. Hope this helps. Bye.

    Answered on Apr 26 2015, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting