Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Rent a house by a foreign company

The company I work for will pay for my rent during my studies in London. What paperwork and documents do I need for that? The tenant will be the company. There is a VAT number and the company is settled in Bulgaria.

Asked on Apr 12 2016, Renting in London | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hi Zetabav, you will need to prove that you are in the country with correct documents, visas etc. The company may need to pay a large amount of rent in advance as they cannot easily be checked from the UK. Good luck and hope you enjoy your stay here in the UK. Jeff.

    Answered on May 23 2016, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting