Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Accomodation Problems

I just gained admission into the University of Eat London for my Master's Degree and currently resident in Nigeria. I want to rent a 2-bed flat (not shared) in Essex because I am coming with my children and will have to stay off- campus. What should I do as I need to rent a place before applying for my Tier4 Student Visa?

Asked on Jun 2 2017, Renting in London | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hi Marian, from what I can see (assuming you are a Nigerian resident), you will need to do things the other way around - i.e. apply for your student visa first and then look for accommodation. Landlords can be prosecuted if they house people that are not temporary / permanent residents of the UK. Unless I am missing something?

    Answered on Jun 18 2017, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting