Skip to main content Skip to footer

Property marketing / advertising

We want to rent our flat but but want to let and manage it ourself, where can we market/advertise our property?

Asked on Oct 4 2011, Renting in Northwood | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Try the local newspaper and also newsagents windows to start with, WH Smith do a basic contract for tenants and landlords which should protect you. If you’re not sure get a letting agent to initially let it and then take it over.

    Answered on Oct 6 2011, Report content
  • There are a number of places private landlords can advertise including gumtree and local newspapers. There are also a lot of free property portals which can be found that will list your property.

    Answered on Oct 12 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Northwood questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting