Skip to main content Skip to footer

List of estate agents with properties to rent.

Where can I get a list of estate agents in the Wallington/Carshalton/Hackbridge/Beddington areas in Surrey who will accept housing benefit claimants?

Asked on Sep 9 2013, Renting in Wallington | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Hi, Most local estate agents will have a mix of rental properties which will be able to rent out to both DSS and working tenants. We would advice you get in touch with the local estate agents in the area and simply query if they have any properties available for DSS applicants. We hope this helps.

    Answered on Sep 20 2013, Report content
  • Investing in student accommodation investment is good because of excellent fundamentals of low vacancy rate and high income. The potential of investment rental property in the UK is fully explored…

    Answered on Nov 22 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Wallington questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting