Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Moving to Wales from Australia

I'm moving to South Wales from Australia. I am a British citizen and I am moving with my partner who is going to work full time. Would we be able to organise a 1 bedroom, furnished place from Australia? We will both be working and are looking to organise work before we get to Wales. Will a real estate agent rent to overseas people? Thanks

Asked on Mar 31 2010, Renting in Maesteg | Report content

Answers (5)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Yes. What the lettings agent will probably ask for is about six months rent in advance, or even better if you provide a UK guarantor there is no reason why they wont help you!

    Answered on Mar 31 2010, Report content
  • Where in Wales are youlooking for accomodation please?

    Answered on Apr 2 2010, Report content
  • I just got accepted into Swansea Uni so in Swansea somewhere. I need to be able to get to uni via train or a short drive. Does this help?

    Answered on Apr 2 2010, Report content
  • Apart from Zoopla, perhaps the below, sorry being in Cardiff I've nothing that way: but you'll find Swansea is a wonderful city.

    Web reference:

    Answered on Apr 2 2010, Report content
  • Thanks for your help!

    Answered on Apr 2 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Maesteg questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting