Skip to main content Skip to footer

What is required to rent a home?

Please can you tell me what is needed to rent a house in Chorly Road, Swinton?

Asked on Dec 3 2009, Renting in Manchester | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • The property adress is of no influence when renting. All tenants using an agency will be referenced prior to a tenancy starting. Once passed tenants must have insurance for their contents which will cover accidental damage to the landlords belongings. If everything is in place and the tenancy is to proceed. The tenant will need to pay 1 months rent upfront in CLEARED funds, and a deposit. The deposit is usualy around a months rent. This also must be CLEARED funds. The deposit will then be registered with an official deposit protection scheme and the tenancy can then commence. Hope this helps.

    Answered on Jan 21 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Manchester questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting