Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

There is a property to rent in Albert Avenue, Prestwich do you know whether the rent would be acceptable paid via Housing Benefit?

I am currently wanting to return to Manchester as at present I am in Doncaster and want to be near my family. I will have to pay my Housing Benefit - I need to find a on or two bedroom flat furnished/part furnished in the Prestwich area ASAP and find a Landlord who will accept this.

Asked on Jan 16 2010, Renting in Manchester | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Manchester questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting