Skip to main content Skip to footer

Can anybody help with 1 bedroom flat which excepts dss( housing benefit land lords)

Asked on Mar 31 2010, Renting in Manchester | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 4 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • You need to speak to the housing offcie at your local authority they will have a list of lanlords who accept DSS Tenanats.

    Answered on Mar 31 2010, Report content
  • Your best call will be contacting your local council and ask for a list of agents who deal with DSS tenants. You can also try and rent privately through website such as gumtree

    Answered on Oct 16 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Manchester questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting