Skip to main content Skip to footer

I need a rental property but can't show proof of my income

Asked on Jan 23 2011, Renting in Manchester | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • You’d need to speak to each letting agent individually, some may look at taking a tenant on without proof of income. They may look to take a higher deposit instead.

    Answered on Jan 24 2011, Report content
  • Different agents do different things but if you have the money you could pay 6 months up front they don't mind that, or the other thing is get a guarenter ( can't spell) this is some one who will if needed pay the rent if you don't normally someone in full time employment, I don't know how old you are but this could be your parents if there still alive, or brother or sister, hope helpfull

    Answered on Jan 24 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Manchester questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting