Skip to main content Skip to footer

My options or advice

With 7 kids I need a bigger property, I am on housing benefits, what is best for me to try ?

Asked on Mar 3 2011, Renting in Manchester | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 9

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Discuss your situation with your local housing officer and see what they suggest?

    Answered on Mar 3 2011, Report content
  • I also suggest to contact local authority as a good starting point.

    Answered on Sep 21 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Manchester questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting