Skip to main content Skip to footer

How could I find a small house / bungalow to rent?

I am 39 years old, male, claiming employment support allowance and disability living allowance. I have been diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome and I am very sensitive to noise. Is there a way in which I could acquire the rental of a small detached house/bungalow in the Manchester / Greater Manchester area?

Asked on Apr 29 2013, Renting in Manchester | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Manchester questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting