Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

I want to rent a house/flat but I am on benefits.

I am on a disability benefit and would like to know of any properties available to me in and around the south manchester area, preferably near the town centre, I can top up anything the housing benefits will give me if necessary.

Asked on Jul 13 2015, Renting in Manchester | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Manchester questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting