Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Renting as a University Student

I'm heading to University this September, but my long term partner isn't. What would be the best way for us to live together and me be able to move for university, Would we be able to move into student accommodation private or otherwise together even though only I am studying?

Asked on Aug 15 2017, Renting in Manchester | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hello Josh - it may be a little bit more difficult as some landlords may prefer to let their properties exclusively to students. However, some may actually see it as an advantage as I would imagine you would be looking to let the property for the whole year. As long as you can provide a guarantor, references, a good credit reference etc. I think you should be able to find a place. I would first suggest approaching some local lettings agents and explain your situation. If you're not having much luck, feel free to post again on here. Best of luck with your search / plans.

    Answered on Aug 18 2017, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Manchester questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting