Skip to main content Skip to footer

Who owns the 3 bed house to let on Bryony way?

We are relocation from Birmingham and wanted to contact the landlord of this ideal property :)

Asked on Jun 5 2011, Renting in Mansfield | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 3 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • The Letting Agent who is looking after the property is Chocolate Property Letting

    Answered on Jun 5 2011, Report content
  • As long as the property is registered then you will be able to obtain a copy of the title deeds from your local Land Registry office. They cost £4

    Answered on Jun 6 2011, Report content
  • Ask the agent, or just knock on the door :)

    Answered on Jun 6 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Mansfield questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting