Skip to main content Skip to footer

I have a property I would like to rent

How do I go about renting my property.

Asked on Mar 3 2014, Renting in Mansfield | Report content

Answers (5)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • How many bedroom is your property

    Answered on Mar 4 2014, Report content
  • Hi. If you want to advertise your property on sites such as zoopla and rightmove, you have 2 options, the first is via a high street agent and the second is via an online letting agent. Unfortunately you cannot advertise directly on either of these property websites. You probably are well aware of what a high street agent does, so I won't bore you with that, but an online agent is a really good cost effective alternative. Essentially, you provide the online agent with your photographs and description, and they advertise it on zoopla, rightmove etc for you and send you tenant leads. You show the tenants round, and once you have found someone you are happy with, ask the online agent to conduct referencing and provide you with a contract. At The Online Letting Agents, we charge £39+vat for advertising on zoopla (and various other sites) and and additional £20+vat if you want to upgrade to our gold package which includes rightmove. It's really simple and lets you keep control over your rental. I'd be happy to chat with you about it if you want more information. Thanks, Eleanor 03300883973

    Web reference:

    Answered on Mar 4 2014, Report content
  • Im not trying to rent my property i need a property for my wife and her four children to live in she claims housing benefits and does not have a guarantor and was wondering if you could help in any way thanks

    Answered on Mar 4 2014, Report content
  • You would first need to find a property that accepts housing benefit recipients. These are few and far between unfortunately. If she has someone who can act as a guarantor or can afford to pay some months rent in advance this can help to "grease the wheels".

    Answered on Mar 31 2014, Report content
  • HI my name is Ashley Winson from John Sankey we have a specialist letting department I am RICS plus ARLA registered give me a call on 01623627247 to discuss if we can be of service

    Answered on Apr 7 2014, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Mansfield questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting