Skip to main content Skip to footer

What paperwork do I need to rent a house?

Asked on Feb 6 2010, Renting in Bootle | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • ID (passport/driving license), references normally 2 from people that know you( but not family) & one from your present landlord & a work reference, some times you will need a guarantor or some will ask for a bank statement. The Landlord should give you an applecation form with all this info on.

    Answered on Feb 20 2010, Report content
  • It varies from agent to agent, but with ours you will need to be employed and pass referencing ie previous landlord, employers and credit as well as either passing a rent guarantee scheme or having a UK homeowner guarantor, proof of ID will also be required, Recent utility bill, passport/photo driving licence..

    Answered on Feb 22 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Bootle questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting