Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Can a non-student move into a house which is specified as 'student acc

One of my housemates is moving out in September and one of my other housemates wants his non-student girlfriend to move in and pay rent. Is this allowed considering that this is student accommodation and she isn't a student, or does it not matter?

Asked on Feb 10 2015, Renting in Middlesbrough | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Middlesbrough questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting