Skip to main content Skip to footer

What letting agents take DSS and also a discretionary housing payment?

Hi, I have been to the council to ask for a list of agents who take DSS but the council will not help us, the discretionary payment is money put straight into your account by the council. Urgently looking for a landlord by the 21st March as we get kicked out of our temporary accommodation then.

Asked on Mar 4 2013, Renting in Milton Keynes | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Milton Keynes questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting