Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer


We are in the process of emigrating to the UK during August /September 2015. Can you please let me know what I will need in order to be able to rent property in the UK, as we will not have a credit record on arrival there. Could you please assist

Asked on Jul 3 2015, Renting in Milton Keynes | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Milton Keynes questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting