Skip to main content Skip to footer

Landlord responsibilities?

Just bought 2 flats, new builds which also come with appliances and service charge for building management. This includes building insurance, gas and electrical certificates. Do these certificates cover the landlord letting the properties?

Asked on Jan 31 2013, Renting in Newark | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • They may do but I'd double check the gas certificates with Gas Safe. It used to be a bit grey with Corgi as to whether an installation certificate is acceptable as a tenants gas safety certificate.

    Answered on Feb 13 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Newark questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting